Outside Legal Counsel PLC

Options for the Landlocked Michigan Landowner

How to Open Your Landlocked Property in Michigan

What options does Parcel L have?

Imagine you are the owner of Parcel L; you have prime water-front riparian property yet no legal access to Parcel L from the public state-highway. Under Michigan law, you have various options to "open" your parcel for access.

Schedule an Initial Consultation

If you are having property issues with neighbors, community members, a local government, or the public, contact an attorney at Outside Legal Counsel. Take action and call today.